Homemade the weather channel – local on the 8s – Monday September 24 – flash flood warning [FAKE]


a flash flood warning is in effect for our area [music playing] currently in our area the temperature is 29 degrees under thunderstorms [music continues playing] right now showers and thunderstorms will start change of rain 60% winds west northwest at 5 to 10 miles per, hour our local doppler radar [music] tonight fogs and heavy rain will be issued with chance of rain 40% winds east southeast at 10 to 15 miles per, hour

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *