Who’s next? (Dancing Machine Gook Ju is next.) – That’s amazing.
– Someone else goes. – She’s amazing.
– Gook Ju is good at it. Can you swing your leg around? (Can you swing your leg
above the chair?) Can you swing your leg over it? Shall I help you? Leave her alone. You’re great. (She reenacts the dance perfectly.) She’s good. (She has to swing her leg around.) (What’s going on?) (She’s about to fall off the chair.) Gook Ju. (She hits him.) (She hits him in the face.) (Gosh, I’m so sorry.) The chair sank. (What’s more serious is
the sinking chair.) (The chair sinks to the ground.) – I’m sorry.
– What happened? Pull it out. (They struggle to pull it out.) This is unbelievable. (She leaves the scene.) – It wasn’t me.
– This is unbelievable. (The chair finally comes out.) My goodness. – Did the chair bend?
– What? Come on. (The legs got bent.) – The chair got bent.
– Stop joking. Did it bend? It got bent. – Hey.
– The chair went right in. We might find petroleum here. – What?
– Did she bore a hole? – It really got bent.
– That was good. (She’s embarrassed.) Gook Ju. – Gook Ju.
– Yes? – That was great.
– What? I’m not done yet. I love situations like this. I still want to dance. It’s over. Everyone laughed. Gosh, what happened? That was amazing. It’s been a long time. Next is Dam Bi. I’ve only seen it on TV. – This is real.
– It’s real. It’s been eight years. I want to watch her from here. That’s great. – That’s amazing.
– I want to watch her. Her legs look sexy. (The song starts to play.) (She doesn’t move at all.) – You’re supposed to hold here.
– You aren’t supposed to move. You shouldn’t move yet. It isn’t time to be silly. This was it. Her shoulders are still. You weren’t supposed to dance. (She holds completely still
in the beginning.) So Min danced silly from here. I’ve wanted to see you in real life. (The real is finally here.) (She waits for the right timing.) (She moves at the right beat.) (She’s as beautiful as she was
10 years ago.) (She swings her leg easily.) (The real dancer is here.) This is it. (That’s exactly it.) (The original dancing queen
finishes warming up.) – She’s different.
– She really is. The original is different. – Her dancing is different.
– That’s real. (She moves her head.) (This is the real dance to “Crazy”.) – It’s different.
– That’s right. – Right, this is it.
– It’s different. – More, more.
– It’s different. It’s really different. (Here comes the famous
dog legs dance.) Here it is. (She moves her legs like dog legs.) (The original dancing queen) (She dances perfectly
to the song “Crazy”.)